* Clothing: Boy's sizes 0-20, girl's sizes 0-16 and junior sizes 1-11 in teen styles. All must be no more than 1-2 years old, clean and odor-free.
* Infant clothing - priced competitively - its abundant!
* Shoes in excellent condition
* Baby furniture and equipment
* Nursery accessories
* High quality toys, books and video games
* Sports accessories
* Maternity clothing -in style and in good condition
* Nursing tops, bra and other related items.
* Cribs, changing tables, rocking chairs, children's beds, dressers, desks, bookcases, etc.
* Recalled Items. Click here for a helpful handbook from the Consumer Protect Safety Commission.
* Out-of-date clothing - It will not sell!
* Any item that is stained, torn or extremely worn.
* Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
* Battery operated toys without batteries.
* Baby equipment that is not clean or has been recalled.
* Bags of loose toys unless theme oriented (i.e. bags of all army toys, all McDonald toys, Barbie toys all cars and trucks, etc.)
* Couches, dining room tables, large beds, etc.